Pleasanton Art League Workshops
PAL’s 2-Day Acrylic Painting Workshop
With Artist, Nancy Roberts
Other Classes and Workshops
Nancy Roberts will be teaching two workshops at Delta Gallery in Brentwood this Spring. Find details and registration at www.deltagallery.com/acrylic-with-nancy-roberts.
Creative Color for Acrylic Painters, Saturday, April 18, 1:00 to 5:00 pm. Adults & teens 16+. Workshop fee: $60
After Bothwell reopens on April 7:
Figure Drawing Workshop, Friday mornings, 9:30 to 12:30, Bothwell Arts Center, Livermore. No instructor. Open to all artists over 18, under 18 with parental permission in writing. Professional models are from the Bay Area Models Guild and pose mostly nude, but sometimes with costumes or props. We average about 5 female models to 1 male, all different body types and ages. We start off with gestures, then two 10 minutes poses, then 20 minute poses (unless we love it and we have the model do it again). We do gestures and then one long pose on the last Friday of the month. Tables, chairs, drawing boards and table easels are provided. Bring your own standing easel and drawing/painting materials. Only odorless turpenoid please. Soft music is played. Refreshments are served. Contact Barbara Stanton for more information or to be put on the reminder list. firstname.lastname@example.org or 925 373-9638. (Holidays or other closed days are posted on www.barbarastanton.com/classes.)
Bothwell Art Center News: Classes for all ages in visual art, music, dance, theater. 925 447-ARTS www.bothwell.lvpac.org
PAL Workshop Policies
- All balance due checks must be received 30 days before the first day of a workshop.
- No refunds will be given after the workshop begins.
- Cancellations are accepted prior to 30 days before the workshop less the $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations which find a replacement before the workshop starts will be refunded less a $25 fee.
- Emergencies will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- All cancellations MUST be in writing by letter or email and be acknowledged.
- PAL reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment or any reason beyond their control; all funds will be retuned.
- Additional fees for models or materials may be needed in addition to the workshop fee.