PAL 2022 Membership Form
PAL Membership is valid for one calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Members must renew their membership every January to continue receiving PAL benefits. Please remember to pay your yearly gallery subscription fee if you already have a PAL Gallery page!
- Click HERE to fill in online membership form and pay with PayPal or by check.
- Click HERE to print out a PDF of the 2022 membership form to mail in. Choose this method also if you wish to pay for Member + Spouse. In this case, fill out two membership forms, one for yourself and one for you spouse, and send them in with your Member + Spouse check.
Become a Member of the PAL Online Gallery
In order to pay the annual provider fee, PAL is asking PAL Online Gallery Members to pay a $16 subscription fee per year in addition to their regular membership fee.
- Pay this fee when becoming a new member or renewing your membership.
- Click HERE if you would like to pay your gallery subscription having forgotten to do so when you paid for your membership.
Contact Membership Chair Emelie Rogers Phone: (925) 425-7267. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Join PAL?
The Pleasanton Art League provides many services to its members, including:
- Monthly meetings that include discussions and demonstrations by established art professionals, held jointly with the Livermore Art Association and the Dublin Art Collective. Meetings are usually on the 2rd Monday of the month. Currently most meetings have been Zoom only, but, in the future, the in person venues will resume and alternate between Pleasanton and Livermore locations.
- Local venues for exhibiting work in both group and one-person shows, either through the PAL rotating Art Circuit, or through PAL shows exhibiting work in both group and one-person shows.
- Access to exciting workshops and demonstrations by master artists featuring nationally known instructors.
- A monthly newsletter, The Portfolio, filled with local and regional art news and schedules, including shows, awards, classes and workshops. The Portfolio is emailed to PAL members.
- An online gallery for members to show their artwork.
- Participation in judging and awarding scholarships to local art students.
- An online community of artists including discussion boards and downloadable newsletters.
2022 Membership Fees
PAL Membership is valid for one calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Members must renew their membership every January to continue receiving PAL benefits. Membership dues are as follows and DO NOT include the fee to be part of the Members’ Gallery on this website:
|Type of Membership||Dues|
|Member + Spouse||$60.00|
|Student (full-time to 24 yrs old)||$15.00|
|Website Gallery Subscription Fee||$16.00|