PAL 2023 Membership
Become a Member of the PAL Online Gallery
Contact Membership Chair Emelie Rogers Phone: (925) 425-7267. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Join PAL?
The Pleasanton Art League provides many services to its members, including:
- Monthly meetings that include discussions and demonstrations by established art professionals, held jointly with the Livermore Art Association and the Dublin Art Collective. Meetings are usually on the 2rd Monday of the month. Currently most meetings have been Zoom only, but, in the future, the in person venues will resume and alternate between Pleasanton and Livermore locations.
- Local venues for exhibiting work in both group and one-person shows, either through the PAL rotating Art Circuit, or through PAL shows exhibiting work in both group and one-person shows.
- Access to exciting workshops and demonstrations by master artists featuring nationally known instructors.
- A monthly newsletter, The Portfolio, filled with local and regional art news and schedules, including shows, awards, classes and workshops. The Portfolio is emailed to PAL members.
- An online gallery for members to show their artwork.
- Participation in judging and awarding scholarships to local art students.
- An online community of artists including discussion boards and downloadable newsletters.
2023 Membership Fees
PAL Membership is valid for one calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Members must renew their membership every January to continue receiving PAL benefits. Membership dues are as follows and DO NOT include the fee to be part of the Members’ Gallery on this website:
|Type of Membership||Dues|
|Individual (18 to 65)||$35.00|
Full Time Student (18 to 22)
|Website Gallery Subscription Fee||$16.00|