DAC, LAA & PAL Calendar Events
- PAL John Muir Show, Walnut Creek – May 23 to July 14, 2022
- 13th Annual Essential Figure Show – May 27, 28 and 29, 2022
- Celebration of Women – May, 2022
- LAA Paint Livermore – June 3, 4 and 5, 2022
- LAA Art in the Park – August 14, 2022
- PAL Paint Pleasanton Plein Air Event – September 17 and 18, 2022
- PAL Firehouse Show – October 29 to December 17, 2022
Click here to apply https://artist.
Want to Know About Events Going on With Other Visual Arts Groups?
Check their websites:
- Alamo Danville Art Society, ADAS4ART.org.
- Grand Theater, Tracy (having it’s 15th Anniversary Events), email@example.com.
- San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton: Cyrano Playing: www.deltadrama.com 209 954-5151.
- Sun Gallery, Hayward: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fremont Art Association: www.fremontartassociation.org.
Bothwell Arts Center Shows & Activities: Several Shows, Calls for Artists, etc. can be found at Bothwell Arts Center email@example.com.
Ghost Ranch Workshop/Retreats
Darla Bostick’s 15th and 16th, (October 2021 and June 2022) http://www.darlabostick.com.
California Arts Advocates
We Put the Art in ReStArt: We cannot wait any longer, we must act now and urge the Newsom Administration and California Legislature to recognize the disproportionate impact to California’s Creative Industries due to the COVID Pandemic and the state mandated closures and to value the impact of the arts, culture and creative sector to power community engagement, social cohesion, wellness, healing, and state and local economies. In our many meetings with legislative offices, the majority have shared they are not hearing from the arts. We know it is hard to add advocacy to your already long list of priorities, but we will try to make it as simple as possible. For the complete newsletter and links so you an send a letter to the Governor, contact Julie Baker by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT FORWARD YOUR CONSTANT CONTACT MESSAGES!
If you did forward something to a friend, you may be reading this now at a friend’s house or the Gallery, or some other public place, but not in your InBox. Constant Contact is a service set up for members only. PAL & LAA submit email addresses of their members to Constant Contact & that’s how our electronic version of the Portfolio is sent out, as well as reminders of meetings & shows & special bulletins. If you suspect that you have forwarded one of these messages, you have been unsubscribed! You will need to follow the rather complicated procedure to reapply! It is much easier to just not forward any of the information that comes to you from Constant Contact. If you need or want to forward a message, please contact Norma Webb or Gene Gracey to obtain the original copy.
A.R.T. Inc., Adobe Art Center, 20395 San Miguel Ave., Castro Valley. Demonstrations are open to everyone and are free.
A.R.T. Inc. Also Sponsors Art Space: 2:00 to 4:00 pm, first and third Saturdays of the month 20395 San Miguel Ave., Castro Valley. Redwood Painting & Drawing Studio. $5 drop in fee, pay at the door. Information: Valerie Snart, email@example.com.