Welcome to the Pleasanton Art League
PAL Has Several Open Board Positions for 2024.
These include: President, Vice-President, Workshop Chair and General Meetings Chair (also known as Programs Chair). We have job descriptions written up for each of these positions, including duties and the approximate amount of time each position requires each month. If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, please contact Lisa Rigge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of the work has already been done in setting up artists for our General Meetings through next year, so commitment time is minimal for this position.
If you are interested in meeting more PAL members, enlarging your community of artists and friends, please reach out and contact Lisa or any other Board member whose email addresses are listed on the last page of this Portfolio
Come and get to know us in-person!
Friday, September 8 – Firehouse Art & Music Fest, Firehouse Arts Center, Pleassanton from 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 9 – Paint Pleasanton Event, Museum on Main, Pleasanton, from 8:00am – 11:00am
- Sunday, September 10 – Paint Pleasanton Event, Museum on Main, Pleasanton, from 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Saturdays, November 4 & 11 – Outside Studio Seven Gallery, Pleasanton, from 10:00am to 1:00pm
- PAL President’s November Message
- Firehouse Art & Music Fest