Welcome to the Pleasanton Art League
There will be no General Meetings in July or August.
We hope you will put your creative juices to work on art that you will be able to hang in the LAA and PAL shows which are coming up this fall!
- PAL members will be manning a PAL information table in front of Studio Seven Arts gallery in Pleasanton on Saturdays between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm during the summer months. If you are at the farmers market, stop by and say “hi”!
- We are working with the Museum on Main to nail down dates for Paint Pleasanton, PAL’s annual Plein Air event and show. It will probably be mid to late September. Please check here on the PAL website for updates as the time approaches.
- The first annual TVAST (Tri Valley Artist Studio Tour) will be on November 13th and 14th., with a Preview Show on November 11th (5:00 to 8:00 pm) at the Darcie Kent Wine Lounge. Spaces at the Bothwell Art Center, Alden Lane Nursery, and the Pleasanton Firehouse are filling up quickly. Artists are also gathering in collectives to show in the homes of artists. PAL is offering free rental space at the Firehouse to its members (over $100 value), but there are only two spaces left. Contact Usha Shukla (email@example.com) if you are interested or want to learn more. Please visit https://www.allianceforthevisualarts.org/tri-valley-artist-studio-tour for information about the tour.
- The annual PAL members’ Show will be held November 6th through December 18th in the Harrington Gallery at the Firehouse Arts Center in Pleasanton. This year’s theme is Above It All. As a supplement to the show this year, the TVAST event will be happening in the upstairs classrooms in the Firehouse during the same time, which creates a great synergy! Visitors can view the show in the gallery then head upstairs to watch TVAST artists demo and show their work!
- Communications volunteer needed – We are in need of someone to work with our publicity team to create and disseminate Constant Contact bulletins that go out to PAL, LAA, and DAC members. Some technical skills are required. Other similar email programs could be used instead of Constant Contact (like Mail Chimp). If you think you might be interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful Summer!
Coming up in September – Artist to Artist Potluck
Monday September 13, 2021, 5:00 to 8:00 PM, Charles R. Vineyards
For more information including RSVP instructions, click link below:
Pain Pleasanton 2021 and other Summertime Calls for Artists
Check them out HERE.
PAL’s Pals report and news articles!
Scroll down in News.
Patch Posting and Instagram Training Videos
Scroll down in Shop Talk.
June 2021 Zoom Meeting Report
Read in News.