The Pleasanton Art League Upcoming Workshops
Plein Air Painting with Eric Jacobsen
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, June 21, 22, 23. Watch for registration information in the June issue of the Portfolio or online at www.PAL-ART.com. Starting location will be announced later.
Eric’s true inspiration is the amazing beauty that he sees in nature. Eric is a “Plein Air” painter. He takes his oils wherever he goes, setting up on site and working until his painting is finished.
Colored Pencil Drawing with Peggy Magovern
2 Day Workshop – Saturday & Sunday, August 24-25 at the Firehouse Art Center, 4444 Railroad Ave., Pleasanton.
Watch for Registration information in the June Portfolio or online at www.PAL-ART.com.
PAL Workshop Policies
- All balance due checks must be received 30 days before the first day of a workshop.
- No refunds will be given after the workshop begins.
- Cancellations are accepted prior to 30 days before the workshop less the $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations which find a replacement before the workshop starts will be refunded less a $25 fee.
- Emergencies will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- All cancellations MUST be in writing by letter or email and be acknowledged.
- PAL reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment or any reason beyond their control; all funds will be retuned.
- Additional fees for models or materials may be needed in addition to the workshop fee.
Other Classes and Workshops
Demo by Daniel Smith Watercolor Company, May 15th at 5:00 pm at Way Up Art and Frame, 1912 2nd St Livermore. Since it is a small place, they would like a RSVP so as not to over crowd the place; it might split to two deferent times. Join in for a fun and interesting conversation with Scott Stevenson, Sales Representative for DANIEL SMITH Manufacturing. Have questions about Quinacridone pigments? Wonder where the color Serpentine comes from? How does the color Moonglow gets its name or how does Daniel Smith test pigments for lightfastness? What’s granulation? This is a great opportunity to ask questions in a conversational and relaxed atmosphere. RSVP required. www.WayUpArtandFrame.com or 925 443-3388.