PAL organizes three workshops a year. Next workshop will be in Spring 2018. More information to come.
PAL Workshop Policies
- All balance due checks must be received 30 days before the first day of a workshop.
- No refunds will be given after the workshop begins.
- Cancellations are accepted prior to 30 days before the workshop less the $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations which find a replacement before the workshop starts will be refunded less a $25 fee.
- Emergencies will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- All cancellations MUST be in writing by letter or email and be acknowledged.
- PAL reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment or any reason beyond their control; all funds will be retuned.
- Additional fees for models or materials may be needed in addition to the workshop fee.
Other Classes and Workshops
Bothwell Arts Center On-going Art Classes: figure drawing, drawing and painting classes, colored pencil classes, oils, collage, portraiture. Art instruction for beginners through intermediate and beyond. “Feed your creativity here.” Contact Anne Giancola, www.bothwell.lvpac.org, 925 447-ARTS, or email email@example.com. Bothwell Art Center is located at 2466 8th Street, Livermore.
Barbara Stanton: Teen/Adult Ongoing Art Classes at the Bothwell Art Center, West end of the building Friday nights 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Text or call 925 518-9273. Home phone: 925 373-9638. Ask Barbara about the fee and other details. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maryann Kot Classes: Colored Pencil Basics and Beyond for beginners and intermediate students. Bothwell Arts Center, 2466 8th Street, Livermore. Contact email@example.com for more information or to sign up.
Spring Break Art for children ages 4-17, April 4, 5, 6. Get creative at the Bothwell Arts Center, 2466 8th Street, Livermore! Contact Anne Giancola, www.bothwell.lvpac.org, 925 447-ARTS, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CWA Workshops: 2018 California Watercolor Association (CWA) Workshops featuring Michael Reardon, Steve Rogers, Jeannie McGuire, Eric Wiegardt, Iain Stewart, Ted Nuttall and Lian Quan Zhe. www.californiawatercolor.org/classes.php. for more information and brochure.
Perspective for Artists with Carolyn Lord at Frank Bette Center for the Arts in Alameda. The class fee includes instruction and all materials: just show up, ready to draw! “I’ve refined my curriculum after teaching it a couple of times at the Mendocino Art Center. Alameda offers just as much architectural richness as Mendocino and is a lot closer!” www.carolynlord.com. 925 447-5134. www.frankbettecenter.org/perspective-for-artists-6-week-workshop.html
Springtown Art Center: The Springtown area of Livermore features pottery for kids and adults. It is located at 931 Larkspur Dr., Livermore. Call Sue at 408 836-3029 or email email@example.com. Website: www.springtownartcenter.com.
Pocket Sketch On-The-Go: Learn to use pocket sized material which you can take anywhere. This is a fun-filled 3-day workshop, April 20-21-22, at the picturesque Mendocino Art Center. To register, call 800 653-3328, Ext. 10. Information: 925 325-9632.
11th Annual Ghost Ranch Art Retreat/Workshops, June 4-10 and September 30 to October 6 in NM. Other Workshops abroad. 940 320-5660. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org