2018 Online Application form is here.
Why Join PAL?
The Pleasanton Art League provides many services to its members, including:
- Monthly meetings that include discussions and demonstrations by established art professionals, held jointly with the Livermore Art Association and alternate between Pleasanton and Livermore locations, usually on the 3rd Monday of the month.
- Local venues for exhibiting work in both group and one-person shows, either through the PAL rotating Art Circuit, or through PAL shows exhibiting work in both group and one-person shows.
- Access to exciting workshops and demonstrations by master artists featuring nationally known instructors.
- A monthly newsletter, The Portfolio, filled with local and regional art news and schedules, including shows, awards, classes and workshops. The Portfolio is mailed or emailed to PAL members and is available as a PDF on the pal-arts Yahoo Group.
- A members-only Yahoo group. The Yahoo Group facilitates rapid communication of information that can’t wait for publication of The Portfolio, such as opportunities to display artwork, special meetings, etc. It also provides a forum for two-way communication between members of the Yahoo group and the PAL Board. The group has been free of SPAM because it is unlisted on the Yahoo site, accepts messages only from registered members and restricts access to posted messages and files only to registered members. Current PAL members may join the group by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- An online gallery for members to show their artwork.
- Participation in judging and awarding scholarships to local art students.
- An online community of artists including discussion boards and downloadable newsletters.
Membership Fees (New 2018 Fees)
PAL Membership is valid for one calendar year (January 1- December 31). Members must renew their membership every January to continue receiving PAL benefits. Membership dues are as follows and DO NOT include the fee to be part of the Members’ Gallery on this website:
|Type of Membership||Dues|
|Member + Spouse||$60.00|
|Student (full-time to 24 yrs old)||$15.00|
|Website Gallery Fee||$15.00|
Become a Member of the PAL Online Gallery
In order to pay for the annual provider fee, PAL is asking PAL Online Gallery Members to pay $15 per year in addition to their regular membership fee. A line for this fee is added to your membership form which was in your December Portfolio.
To become a member of PAL, please download and print out our membership form. Fill it out and mail it to us with your check. Mail the form and your check to the address on the membership form. Click here to download a PDF of the membership form.
Contact Membership Chair Diane Rodriguez Phone: 925-462-1919. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org