For renewals, send in the membership form available below under PAL Membership Form.
Why Join PAL?
The Pleasanton Art League provides many services to its members, including:
- Monthly meetings that include discussions and demonstrations by established art professionals, held jointly with the Livermore Art Association and alternate between Pleasanton and Livermore locations, usually on the 3rd Monday of the month.
- Local venues for exhibiting work in both group and one-person shows, either through the PAL rotating Art Circuit, or through PAL shows exhibiting work in both group and one-person shows.
- Access to exciting workshops and demonstrations by master artists featuring nationally known instructors.
- A monthly newsletter, The Portfolio, filled with local and regional art news and schedules, including shows, awards, classes and workshops. The Portfolio is emailed to PAL members.
- An online gallery for members to show their artwork.
- Participation in judging and awarding scholarships to local art students.
- An online community of artists including discussion boards and downloadable newsletters.
2019 Membership Fees
PAL Membership is valid for one calendar year (January 1- December 31). Members must renew their membership every January to continue receiving PAL benefits. Membership dues are as follows and DO NOT include the fee to be part of the Members’ Gallery on this website:
|Type of Membership||Dues|
|Member + Spouse||$60.00|
|Student (full-time to 24 yrs old)||$15.00|
|Website Gallery Fee||$15.00|
Become a Member of the PAL Online Gallery
In order to pay for the annual provider fee, PAL is asking PAL Online Gallery Members to pay $15 per year in addition to their regular membership fee. A line for this fee is added to your membership form which was in your December Portfolio.
To become a member of PAL, please download and print out our membership form. Fill it out and mail it to us with your check. Mail the form and your check to the address on the membership form. Click here to print a PDF of the membership form.
Contact Membership Chair Diane Rodriguez Phone: 925-462-1919. E-mail: email@example.com