Concert for Arts in the Schools: Plan ahead for Saturday, January 27, 8:00 pm at the Amador Theater, Pleasanton. Featuring Tamriko Siprashvili, Gold medal winner from Moscow Conservatory and Ian Rowe, a graduate of the San Francisco Conservatory and toured Europe, Asia and the U.S. on many tours. Selections will be from Bach, Carvlli, Vivaldi to Rodrigo, Boccherini, etc. Tickets are available now at the Firehouse Box Office 925 931-5347 or www.rehousearts.org. Students $20, Adults $35 and Seniors $30. Group discount of 15% for 10 or more. Sponsored by Pleasanton Cultural Arts Council.
Linda Ryan has been selected for the Artist-in-Residence program at the Mendocino Art Center and will be working in her Mendocino studio until May. Normally, she works out of her studio at the Bothwell Arts Center in Livermore. Works available at Studio 7 Fine Art in Pleasanton, CA, online at xanadugallery.com, and soon at the Mendocino Art Center Gallery.
Upcoming Programs for our LAA/PAL General Meetings:
October 9: Program in Pleasanton featuring Clemmie King, Chinese Brush Painting.
November 13: Alex Anderson, Nationally known Quilter, Program at Bothwell in Livermore. www.alexandersonquilts.com.
January 8, 2018: Program in Pleasanton, to be announced.
February 12, 2018: Elisa Kleven, Children’s Book Author and Illustrator. Program will be at the Bothwell Art Center in Livermore. www.elisakleven.com.
March 12: Program in Pleasanton, to be announced.
April 9, 2018: Robert Lang, Master Origami artist, will be the guest in Livermore. http://www.langorigami.com
Botanical Illustration Demo by Kate Hardwig October 14, 2:00 to 4:00 pm at the Adobe Art Center, 20395 San Miguel Ave., Castro Valley. Everyone is invited to watch this for free! email@example.com A.R.T., INC. (Artists Relaxing Together).
Paint in Occidental, October 15 to October 20: www.artistgetaway.com.
Bothwell Info on classes, Fun Fundraisers and Arts Events available at www.bothwell.lvpac.org/events/. or call 925 447-ARTS (2757).
- All balance due checks must be received 30 days before the first day of a workshop.
- No refunds will be given after the workshop begins.
- Cancellations are accepted prior to 30 days before the workshop less the $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations which find a replacement before the workshop starts will be refunded less a $25 fee.
- Emergenclies will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- All cancellations MUST be in writing by letter or email and be acknowledged.
- PAL reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment or any reason beyond their control; all funds will be retuned.
- Additional fees for models or materials may be needed in addition to the workshop fee.