A.R.T. Inc. Free Program: November 11, Natica Angilly, a poet, dancer, costume designer and maker of three dimensional art will demonstrate her creativity at the Adobe Art Center located at 20395 San Miguel Avenue, Castro Valley 2:00 to 4:00 pm. There is no charge and much available parking. A.R.T., Inc, (Artists Relaxing Together). email@example.com.
Fremont Art Association Meeting: 1:00 pm Wednesday, November 1 at the Gallery, 37697 Niles Boulevard, Fremont. Guest Artist is Rafael DeSoto, Jr. who will be demonstrating his watercolor techniques for painting old wood, rust, and distressed surfaces. www.fremontartassociation.org
Upcoming Programs for our LAA/PAL General Meetings:
January 8, 2018: Program in Pleasanton, to be announced.
February 12, 2018: Elisa Kleven, Children’s Book Author and Illustrator. Program will be at the Bothwell Art Center in Livermore. www.elisakleven.com.
March 12: Program in Pleasanton, to be announced.
April 9, 2018: Robert Lang, Master Origami artist, will be the guest in Livermore. http://www.langorigami.com
May 14, 2018: PAL Program, to be announced.
Concert for Arts in the Schools: January 27, 8:00 pm at the Amador Theater, Pleasanton. Featuring Tamriko Siprashvili, Gold medal winner from Moscow Conservatory and Ian Rowe, a graduate of the San Francisco Conservatory and toured Europe, Asia and the U.S. on many tours. Selections will be from Bach, Carvilli, Vivaldi to Rodrigo, Boccherini, etc. Tickets available at the Firehouse Box Office 925 931-5347 or www.rehouse-arts.org. Students $20, Adults $35 and Seniors $30. Group discount of 15% for 10 or more. Sponsored by PCAC.
Bothwell Info on classes, Fun Fundraisers and Arts Events available at www.bothwell.lvpac.org/events/. or call 925 447-ARTS (2757).
- All balance due checks must be received 30 days before the first day of a workshop.
- No refunds will be given after the workshop begins.
- Cancellations are accepted prior to 30 days before the workshop less the $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations which find a replacement before the workshop starts will be refunded less a $25 fee.
- Emergenclies will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- All cancellations MUST be in writing by letter or email and be acknowledged.
- PAL reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment or any reason beyond their control; all funds will be retuned.
- Additional fees for models or materials may be needed in addition to the workshop fee.