Additional News of the Last PAL Alviso Adobe Show: Reena Babu sold her painting, Water Lilies at the show. Submitted by Linda Hopwood, who will be the Adobe show chair next year.
Art Circuit Chairperson Needed:
One of PAL’s most successful venues is in need of a new Chairperson at the end of this year. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel are necessary. Training will be provided over several months until the new Chairperson is totally con dent. Contact John Trimingham at 510 213-2748.
Upcoming Programs for our LAA/PAL General Meetings:
September 11: 6:00 pm, LAA and PAL Potluck and Social at Charles R Winery. More in the Septemer Portfolio.
October 9: Program in Pleasanton, featuring Clemmie King, Chinese Brush Painting.
November 13, Alex Anderson, nationally known Quilter will be our guest in Livermore. www.alexandersonquilts.com.
February 2018: Elisa Kleven, Children’s Book Author and Illustrator. www.elisakleven.com.
10th Annual Ghost Ranch Workshop/Retreat Abiquiu, NM 1-7 October. Visit the O’Keeffe studio/home on tour. Bring materials you love to work with. Workshop fee $550. Room and board at the Ranch is separate. Darla Bostick, 940.320.5660. www. darlabostick.com.
Want to Share your Artwork? Sometimes there are pockets of unused space in the Portfolio. Instead of using clip art, since this is an art newsletter, would you like to see your work in this newsletter? Send your jpgs to me at email@example.com. Please include the medium and title. I will hold them in a file & use them as space pops open.
Bothwell Info on classes, Fun Fundraisers and Arts Events available at www.bothwell.lvpac.org/events/. or call 925 447-ARTS (2757).
- All balance due checks must be received 30 days before the first day of a workshop.
- No refunds will be given after the workshop begins.
- Cancellations are accepted prior to 30 days before the workshop less the $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations which find a replacement before the workshop starts will be refunded less a $25 fee.
- Emergenclies will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- All cancellations MUST be in writing by letter or email and be acknowledged.
- PAL reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment or any reason beyond their control; all funds will be retuned.
- Additional fees for models or materials may be needed in addition to the workshop fee.